Between a weekend getaway and the potential hurricane bearing down, I just didn’t find the time to finalize my quote and send in all the used gadgets I was going to sell.
I came back online today, and alas!
- PS3 Slim, 160 GB HDD: Would have gotten: $76. NOW $70
- xBox 360 60 GB: Would have gotten: $59. NOW $43
- Canon G3 Camera: Last week $5. NOW $5.
- iPod Touch, 3rd Gen, 32 GB: Would have gotten $76. Now $74
- iPad 32GB WiFi + 3G: Last week: $255. NOW $247
So two weeks ago, all this stuff was worth $471. Today it’s worth $439. My inaction cost me 32 bucks! I guess it’s true. Used electronics really do lose value every day.
Don’t make this mistake! Go to uSell.com now and find out how much your used electronics and cell phones are worth. Even if you’re not ready to pack up your stuff just yet, make sure to complete our partners’ online forms and request a shipping label. In most cases, this will lock in today’s price for at least 10 days and, in some cases, up to 30 days!